Friday, October 22, 2010

Update On Ebay Scam

  Finally, after having opened a case with PayPal, I received an email back saying "We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favor." The $190.50 was returned to my account and although it took 4-5 weeks to settle, I am just relieved I got my money back. This experience has taught me to be a more safe and conscious online shopper. Well, even though this whole fiasco occurred, I still chose to go ahead and purchase another PS3 on eBay. This time it was from a legitimate seller (based on his positive feedback) and offered a tracking #. Unfortunately, instead of $190, I paid $220. On the other hand, I earned $4 in eBay bucks and $6 using Mr. Rebates! Plus, it came bundled with two controllers (no dualshock *sad face*), Motorstorm game, and an ethernet cable. According to the tracking info, my package arrived at my post office this morning, so I'm expecting it either tomorrow or saturday. I'll post up the pic of it once I have my hands on it. Oh that also reminds me! I received my $25 amazon giftcard from Viewpoints as well. I am in a very happy mood indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment