Friday, October 22, 2010

My PS3 Arrived Today!

   As the title says, my PS3 was sitting on my front porch this morning. I never realized how heavy the console was until today. Everything was there, just like new and works accordingly. On eBay, I had also purchased dualshock controllers (white and black) even though I knew they were most likely counterfeit. Well, I tried them out and they worked just fine. The only issue I have with the controllers is that the start/select buttons are hard to push. I also found it to be a fail when I saw that both controllers were packaged inside their box saying the color was deep red. Other than that, for $18, I am satisfied. I just despise the fact that Sony dualshock controllers are $45. Anyways, here's the pics of the PS3 and etc:



No comments:

Post a Comment