Thursday, September 23, 2010

Trailer For Pokémon Apokélypse: Live Action

  While browsing Youtube videos, I stumbled upon a very interesting trailer. As the title says, it's a trailer for a Pokemon live action movie. Unfortunately, having read the article given in the description, I realized it was merely a fan-made trailer. I was utterly surprised by the amount of effort and time put into that trailer, and would not have been shocked it was actually going to be released. Skimming through the comments, I found a lot of mixed reactions with some people despising the idea and others plain loving it. I personally liked how they gave it a dark/adult theme to the story, however, the character cast (specifically the guy who plays Ash Ketchum) did not roll with me. Anyways, you be the judge and watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment