Friday, September 3, 2010

Free Steam Game *Red Orchestra 41-45*

  Hey, I'm just at home chilling.. well actually I'm kind of sweating in this heat, but while browsing the web I found a sweet freebie. Its super simple too, no filling out all that long info crap and such.. All you need to do is "like" the Logitech Gaming facebook page and click claim code. From there, you just simply fill out your name, birthday, and email. After that you will receive the activation code, which you activate on your steam account. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/logitechg...4396475227. If you don't know how to activate games on steam, simply open up steam, click the "Games" tab and click "Activate a Product on Steam."Once you have entered your code, your steam account will now have the game permanently. I have only played the demo of this game, and it was pretty fun IMO. Well, that's all I have to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment