Sunday, September 19, 2010

*DEAD* Free Starcraft 2 Guest Pass Code

  So I realized after I purchased Starcraft 2, the box and everything inside of it was of no use to me. I still have an unused SC2 guest pass, as well as a WOW guest pass. I could easily pawn these off on Ebay for $1, but then I got an idea. How can I find out if anyone is even viewing/reading my blog.. I know! I'll give the codes out to whom ever responds to this post. So if your someone who has actually been reading my blog or just happen to stumble upon this page, then post a comment with your email and the codes are yours. You can also follow me as well, however, that is not required. Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. congrats you just got a new reader!!! my email is shava30@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, the SC2 code has already been given away, explaining the *DEAD* in front of the title. I still have another unused WOW guest pass code that I'll gladly email to you. I'll send it right now. - D.N.

    ReplyDelete