Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Update on the Starcraft 2 Best Buy Price Mistake

 So this morning I checked my email only to find the dreaded cancellation email. The email titled "Best Buy Order Update" said the following message:

Dear DANIEL,
There was a pricing error on the Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty video game; as a result, your order will be cancelled and you will not be charged for this item. We are sorry for this error and apologize for any inconvenience.

 Within a few hours later, I received my refund of $5.49. Well, it was worth a shot. Honestly, I was hoping Best Buy would give me a small gift card or credit for raising my hopes up and making me go through the whole checkout process.I guess I'll just have to wait until Starcraft 2 goes on sale or I have some coupon or promotional code because I don't want to have to pay $60.

No comments:

Post a Comment