Thursday, June 30, 2011

Steam Game Summer Sales

  Hey guys, sorry for not having posted any new blogs lately, but my laptop broke down on me. I'm currently borrowing my sister's laptop. Anyways, Steam is currently having their summer sale, and many games are now up to 75% off. Check out the catalog here. They also have game packs for sale.
 
This week's daily deals and freebies are:
free sample of Honey Nut Cheerios.
free sample of Tide Wipe and Go (requires facebook account)
free sample of Downy Unstopables (came from facebook page, but looks like you don't need a FB account)
free $2 amazon music credit (click on "redeem a giftcard" on top right, use code "CLOUDMP3", plus if you purchase an album (i.e. the album in the link), Amazon will upgrade your 5GB storage cloud to 20GB.
free Team Fortress 2 Steam PC Game (this game originally sold for $10, but is now free forever. I actually bought this game for $10 a while back and found it very fun)

No comments:

Post a Comment